Shipping & returns
- The ordered goods will be delivered by post. The delivery will take place in 5-32 workdays from ordering.
- The method of payment is in advance. The postage will be charged according to the price list of Finnish Post ,Fedex, Deutsche Post , DHL or UPS the valid campaign terms.
- The postage will be defined in the order confirmation.
- Any other costs will not be charged.
- The copy of the invoice will be sent with the goods, keep it as a receipt of your payment.
- Customers under age 18 must have the acceptance of their parents for ordering.
- All prices include the VAT , except outside EU coutries.
- The customer has a right to return or replace the ordered goods during 30 days.
- The product to return has to be unused and the package has to be saleable, otherwise the return can not be accepted.
- If you want to return a product please inform us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, so you’ll get the further instructions by return.
- Sometimes the cases might damage during the transport despite the careful packaging. If the package is damaged during the transport (and also the goods inside the package are damaged), contact our customer service by e-mail email@example.com to arrange a delivery of new product.